Monday, August 30, 2010

Iphone videos

I think that I figured out how to get pictures and videos from my phone to the computer to the blog.  I am trying it out with some videos I took of the kids this weekend. 

Here is the explanation for the videos:

The first is Ryan performing, her new favorite thing to do.  She asks me to video her while she sings a song (usually from Yo Gabba).  She can memorize a song and the moves after watching something a couple of times.  On a side note she usually likes to do her performances when she is in her underwear.  Hope this is not a sign of what's to come with this child.  We will work on performing fully clothed for next time.


The next video is of Drew our wild man.  This is his new favorite thing to do.  He has figured out how to push just about anything clear across the living room.  He gets so excited while he runs full speed until he runs into something.


The last one is of both of them.  Ryan is sitting at the table having ice cream.  Drew pulls himself up and is begging for some.  They both are dying laughing as she feeds him.

Sorry for the small videos.  I guess the quality isn't very good coming from my phone. 

1 comment:

  1. Love these!!! Their laughs are so funny...don't their laughs alone just make you laugh too?? So cute.

    ReplyDelete