Friday, September 30, 2011

Finally home!!

A couple of weekends ago I got to go to Vegas for a girls trip.  It was Lauren's bachelorette party but also 2 days after my 30th birthday.  Besides the horrible flying luck that landed us in Vegas 13 hours later than expected we had an absolute blast!  I can't wait for Lauren's wedding in December!

The old KMSC gang!

The Hard Rock pool was crazy!

The whole group

The bachelorette

Hanging out with Heidi Montag (Spencer took the picture)






I needed a relaxing vacation after that....luckily 2 days later Darin and I went to Cancun for 6 days!  This was with the Edmond Chamber group that we have gone with the last 2 years.  As always we had a great time with the group.  We spent the week relaxing in the ocean, playing sand volleyball, eating amazing food, drinking plenty of fun shots and drinks and getting massages on the beach!

Lori and I relaxing at the pool the first day.

Kenneth, Tim and Darin



Hanging out with the Hibbards before dinner


The Wohls



Enjoying our private pool that we found!







The fish were EVERYWHERE!!

Shanna and Myron!






We had so much fun but missed the kids a lot and couldn't wait to get home. They had a great time without us and could have cared less that we were gone.  Thanks to great friends Andrea and Jared for helping Darin while I was in Vegas and my Mom and Mike for keeping them while we were in Mexico!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment