Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas in Edmond

I am a little behind on my blogging because I have been catching up on laundry, finding places to put my kids piles of toys from Christmas and playing nurse to my sick family.  We had so much fun this year for Christmas because this was the first year Ryan has really been into everything.  She counted down on the advent calendar and made cookies and left carrots for Santa and the reindeer.  She couldn't wait to wake up and sprint to the tree to see what Santa had left them.  Drew on the other hand was as laid back about the whole thing as usual.  He did enjoy all of the wrapping paper, bows and boxes.

We celebrated at our house with my mom and her whole side of the family on the 23rd and my dad on the 24th then we woke up early Christmas morning and flew to California to celebrate with Darin's dad, step mom and sisters that evening.  We are celebrating with Darin's mom in Kansas City in a couple of weeks. So Santa came on the 24th to our house so the kids could actually enjoy it and not have to immediately go to the airport. 
 Ryan doing puzzles with my cousin Lauren who she thinks is the coolest person in the world. Lauren spent the night with us and Ryan did not leave her side the whole time.

 With the cookies and carrots that she left for Santa and the reindeer

 Presents!

 Drew climbing on boxes

 Ryan's obsession right now is puzzles and loves to have everyone sit around and work the puzzles with her. And you wonder why she loves to be the center of attention with adults :)

Drew playing with his new lawn mower.

California Christmas will be coming soon.  We did a ton and I have a lot of pictures to sort through first.

No comments:

Post a Comment